Portland Carmelo | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Portland Carmelo

Kidd and Melo had at least one pretty good year. Don't know their relationship but would be optimistic Melo gets to stay.

Found this older article..

Kidd and Melo had at least one pretty good year. Don't know their relationship but would be optimistic Melo gets to stay.

Found this older article..

Wouldn't mind him getting burn with a contender somewhere.

The Lakers do need help on offense.

Question becomes how much does LeBron have left. Dude has to be primed for a major drop off at some point.

Question becomes how much does LeBron have left. Dude has to be primed for a major drop off at some point.
Channing Frye had some similar comments yesterday... Thought he was a little over the top but same thoughts more or less. Not like it carried a lot of weight coming from him to be honest.

Channing Frye had some similar comments yesterday... Thought he was a little over the top but same thoughts more or less. Not like it carried a lot of weight coming from him to be honest.

I fully expect he can put up good numbers but as a do it all guy is going to show his age. He should be able to facilitate and defend and have more scoring around him. Be a 17/10/10 guy.

What does CP3 have left on his contract? Wondering if they go for a veteran roster to get it done. You bring these guys all together and might see a rejuvenated group.

The Lakers are my least favorite team in the NBA... but man, if Carmelo ended up there, EASILY his best chance at an NBA championship. Unless the Lakers were playing the Knicks in the Finals, I’d be rooting for them to win while hating myself every moment for it, haha. I just want that Championship for Melo so badly before his career is done!

Sixers would be a decent fit. There’s a big need for a stretch 4 to come off the bench.

If they bring in Billups? No way- I don't see that working.
Didn’t Billups and Melo play together for Denver with both going to the Knicks together but Billups didn’t last there? Did they get along during their time together? Wonder why he didn’t last with the Knicks? Billups if I remember was known for his defense, something Melo wasn’t known for.

Didn’t Billups and Melo play together for Denver with both going to the Knicks together but Billups didn’t last there? Did they get along during their time together? Wonder why he didn’t last with the Knicks? Billups if I remember was known for his defense, something Melo wasn’t known for.
Chauncey has said that Melo was a good teammate. But, he’s also said Melo was the kind of guy who would be upset after a win if he only got 22 and be happy after a loss if he got 36.

Chauncey has said that Melo was a good teammate. But, he’s also said Melo was the kind of guy who would be upset after a win if he only got 22 and be happy after a loss if he got 36.

Yeah my understanding was Billups and Karl had their own thing and Melo was somewhat iced out. Not sure if they ever patched things up.

Yeah my understanding was Billups and Karl had their own thing and Melo was somewhat iced out. Not sure if they ever patched things up.
I’m guessing Melo may be on the move. Which may work out best and get him a ring. Although, it could work out in Portland, because clearly Melo has become the player Chauncey wanted him to be when they were teammates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom