POSITIVE VIBES ONLY THREAD | Syracusefan.com

POSITIVE VIBES ONLY THREAD

UpstateSM

LeQuint Allen/Justin Taylor Flag-Planter
I LOVE THIS TEAM. I LOVE OUR QB. I AM PLEASED WITH SEAN’S PERFORMANCE. I LOVE WATCHING OUR LINEBACKERS. I LOVE HOW MANY COOL NAMES OUR DEFENSE HAS. I LOVE OUR COACHES.

BC STINKS AND WE WILL BEAT THEM NEXT WEEK.

GO ORANGE

So I couldn't watch as I am in Canada for the weekend, and also was being a good mom and taking my son and his girlfriend shopping, and then we stopped for a nice lunch. I checked the score a couple of times, and even was in the chat just a little bit from my phone, but I dond't think I can even watch a replay until Tuesday when I get back to the states. Oh and by back to the states that will be to Syracuse, not home in AZ, and I will be at the BC game. So today's win will really have me even more pumped up on Saturday. I don't even know the details of the game if anyone wants to pm me especially from 9 points down with 5 minutes to go , which is when we got in the car and I was driving back to the condo. Wish I could watch it tonight. But I will on Tuesday night from the Sheraton in Syracuse...I assume I will be able to watch a replay on Watch ESPN.

One positive, is there’s no way our defense is going to be worse than they were today. I expect a way better performance next week against BC
Don't be so sure of that

0E10774F-4146-4135-8829-5CE18D7731A2.jpeg

I love our QB our rb our defense at times. Our coach and special teams leave a lot to be desired.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom