Possible 9 Spots | Syracusefan.com

Possible 9 Spots

AngryOtto

All Conference
My understanding with the change is that the team can take up to 30 recruits or transfers but then limited to 20 the next year.
I would fill all 30 this year if we end up with enough spots. Returning seniors do not count towards the 85.
With the free year we may be good only taking 20 in 2022.
I would use all 9 on transfers and jucos. Transfer are immediately eligible next year so no ncaa bs.

My understanding with the change is that the team can take up to 30 recruits or transfers but then limited to 20 the next year.
I would fill all 30 this year if we end up with enough spots. Returning seniors do not count towards the 85.
With the free year we may be good only taking 20 in 2022.
I would use all 9 on transfers and jucos. Transfer are immediately eligible next year so no ncaa bs.

Still 25 limit.

Last year we brought in ( 26) 22 freshman 2 JUCO Petry / I. Jones 2 transfers Bleich / Rosco

Last year we brought in ( 26) 22 freshman 2 JUCO Petry / I. Jones 2 transfers Bleich / Rosco
It was pointed out above that transfers don't count against the 25 per year limit.

If the previous class didn't reach 25 recruits, say there were 1-2 spots left unfilled, recruits from the current class can be backdated for early enrollment. But the 85 total limit for scholarships has to be maintained. Now with the free year this year, allowing seniors to return next year there could be more than 85 on scholarship.

Yes. It gets confusing.

the big confusion will come in 2 yrs when you could have a boatload of schools with 5th yr RS who have 1 more yr to go if they want it. the next 2-3 yrs will be like that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom