Possible BC Flips | Syracusefan.com

Possible BC Flips

With Addazio out at BC, I figured I'd check to see what BC verbals have or had SU offers. Here's the list:

WR Tajj Johnson, 6-3, 195, Marietta, GA.

TE Charlie Gordinier, 6-5, 225, Red Bank, NJ.

ILB Korey Smith, 6-1, 235, Hightstown, NJ

OT Kevin Pyne, 6-7, 275, Mills, MA

OT Ozzy Trapilo, 6-7, 275, Boston, MA.

In addition, WDE Jah Joyner of Danbury, CT, is listed as having SU interest, but no offer from us.

Lou Hansen TE at St Sebastians is a stud. I think he’s heading to a bigger school and I know Brian Ward was recruiting him

I would think Isaiah Mcduffie would be at the top of the list. He should've never picked BC over us in the first place

I would think Isaiah Mcduffie would be at the top of the list. He should've never picked BC over us in the first place

According to reliable posters here, after Shafer was fired, McDuffie received the cold shoulder from Dino's staff.

Considering what happened, it seems pretty unlikely that McDuffie is coming to Syracuse.

I think his dad was one of them, wasn't he?

His uncle posted. Can't remember if his father did also.

2019-12-02_8-35-15.jpg

Any OL commit to BC would be A-OK with me if they flipped to SU. Addazio has a good track record of finding OL talent and developing them into stellar bodies along the line.

Any OL commit to BC would be A-OK with me if they flipped to SU. Addazio has a good track record of finding OL talent and developing them into stellar bodies along the line.
They're not going to flip though.

Its developement. The system demanded it. Great haul for them, this year. If you go back to 2015, they've had 1 oline recruit (signee) that had a composite ranking higher than 85. Same as us.

Might keep an eye on potential grad transfers. No idea on academic standing but BC has 17 R-Jrs. on their roster

I would have no problem taking some traditional transfers from any of these programs who lost their coaching staff. If a player is a good fit then bring them in let them learn the Playbook and the program well they sit for a year. We need quality depth however we can get it

Might keep an eye on potential grad transfers. No idea on academic standing but BC has 17 R-Jrs. on their roster
Probably a better chance than a flip.

I actually don't see them losing any kids at this point to flipping

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom