Post game thoughts | Syracusefan.com

Post game thoughts

Sdot

Walk On
To me I think the biggest disappointment is I don’t know if we will ever have this much talent on this team again. We also have a “easier” schedule in years past. Our schedule next year is absolutely brutal and a lot of tough away games, was hoping to build off this year with a 8-4 record and make some noise in 2025, but the fact is we are gonna have to replace a lot of talent after this season.

To me I think the biggest disappointment is I don’t know if we will ever have this much talent on this team again. We also have a “easier” schedule in years past. Our schedule next year is absolutely brutal and a lot of tough away games, was hoping to build off this year with a 8-4 record and make some noise in 2025, but the fact is we are gonna have to replace a lot of talent after this season.
I feel this.

Eh, that’s really not how it works. It’s one game. Could have been an exciting win but wasn’t. If it keeps happening sure, but donors don’t drop a guy for one game.

Except, the poster didn't quantify it to it being "one game" you did. His words are: "kinds of results" which is plural and from a broader perspective...potentially.

Except, the poster didn't quantify it to it being "one game" you did. His words are: "kinds of results" which is plural and from a broader perspective...potentially.
There have been three games. One being a loss. The perpetual CNY we must be miserable crowd gets old.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom