Post Malone on airplane about to make emergency landing | Syracusefan.com

Post Malone on airplane about to make emergency landing

And the plane has landed safely. Spent a lot of hours flying in circles burning off fuel to both lighten the aircraft on touchdown, and dump the potential explosion creator if the landing went poorly.

Ouch from both of you. I of course wouldn't have a clue who this guy is if it weren't for having a teenager in the house. And I think he agrees with the both of you about Post.

He's got a catchy tune out now, that's all I know.
That's his schtick, to make catchy tunes, he's not a rapper what so ever. I wish they made his "music" a different genre, because it's not rap or hip hop.

That's his schtick, to make catchy tunes, he's not a rapper what so ever. I wish they made his "music" a different genre, because it's not rap or hip hop.

Doesn't feel like any of them are actual rappers like we grew up with. Most do this sing song thing that isn't good singing or good rapping. My son's new favorite is
Pretty sure all they do is say "aye" at the end of each line to make it rhyme.

Weird.

Doesn't feel like any of them are actual rappers like we grew up with. Most do this sing song thing that isn't good singing or good rapping. My son's new favorite is
Pretty sure all they do is say "aye" at the end of each line to make it rhyme.

Weird.

I think every genre of music has its golden years, it peaks, and then it gets morphed (at least in terms of what’s popular) into some weird bastardized version of the genre. It’s interesting how rhyme schemes and styles evolved for the better and got more complex from the time rap started for the first 20-30 years or so. Now in the last 10–15 years they’ve become increasingly simpler, and less creative. Like going backwards. Like it’s not cool to actually rap good anymore. Lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom