Post Malone Review by WaPo | Syracusefan.com

Post Malone Review by WaPo

Fly Rodder

Hall of Pretty Good
A few months ago I heard about this kid from Dallas born in Syracuse. I gave him a listen. That took 30 seconds of my life I'll never get back.

The Washington Post reviews his festival and levys some critiques:
Post Malone’s music is dead-eyed and ignorant, astonishingly dull in its materialism, an abandoned lot of creativity with absolutely no evidence of traffic in his cerebral cortex — and there’s also a negative side.

What Post Malone so perfectly represents is the idiotic currents that have carried us to this present cultural submersion — where an objective notion of the truth has been systematically muddied, facts are negotiable and any hint of criticism — be it for lacking integrity, dignity or talent — can be brazenly dismissed as the pitiful cries of the “haters.” So congratulations, I guess. Who allowed this happen? What hole in the system allowed this greasy discarded barbecue wrapper to prosper? A fake pale king sitting on a tinfoil throne. Return to sender.

saw him on tonight show a couple weeks ago. had no idea who he was, asked the kids and they knew of him but sure didnt listen to him.

In a world where that "cash me ousside" meme girl is a successful rapper, Post Malone doing well makes perfect sense.

syracuse.com is always making a point that he is originally from Syracuse. Don't think this is something to brag about.

Yeah, it’s weird. Pretty sure he moved when he was really young. Not like he grew up and went to high school in Syracuse or something.

Yeah, it’s weird. Pretty sure he moved when he was really young. Not like he grew up and went to high school in Syracuse or something.

He moved when he was nine. Longer time in cuse than Tom Cruise, I suppose.

A few months ago I heard about this kid from Dallas born in Syracuse. I gave him a listen. That took 30 seconds of my life I'll never get back.

The Washington Post reviews his festival and levys some critiques:
Post Malone’s music is dead-eyed and ignorant, astonishingly dull in its materialism, an abandoned lot of creativity with absolutely no evidence of traffic in his cerebral cortex — and there’s also a negative side.

What Post Malone so perfectly represents is the idiotic currents that have carried us to this present cultural submersion — where an objective notion of the truth has been systematically muddied, facts are negotiable and any hint of criticism — be it for lacking integrity, dignity or talent — can be brazenly dismissed as the pitiful cries of the “haters.” So congratulations, I guess. Who allowed this happen? What hole in the system allowed this greasy discarded barbecue wrapper to prosper? A fake pale king sitting on a tinfoil throne. Return to sender.

still think some of it sounds good though. i dont actually listen to the words or try and take some greater meaning from him or his work..but white iverson is the truth

Post Malone is a veritable Michelangelo compared to whoever came up with the Mo Bamba song.

still think some of it sounds good though. i dont actually listen to the words or try and take some greater meaning from him or his work..but white iverson is the truth

Post Malone is a veritable Michelangelo compared to whoever came up with the Mo Bamba song.
Meh, different strokes for different folks, I guess. I couldn't make it two minutes into that.

If you want real rap/hip hop for 2018, Kids See Ghosts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom