Post your parking selection day assignments here | Syracusefan.com

Post your parking selection day assignments here

Chris02M

Football Schedule Maven
I received my email this morning, i am slotted into selection beginning june 6th through the 12th for my ~4000 rank

June 11th @ 10am - I haven't donated anything I don't believe

1506 out of 22,114 and slotted on June 3rd at 9:32 a.m.

I wonder if that means they currently have 22,114 football season ticket holders for 2019 since everyone had to pay a $50 Orange Club donation this season.

1506 out of 22,114 and slotted on June 3rd at 9:32 a.m.

I wonder if that means they currently have 22,114 football season ticket holders for 2019 since everyone had to pay a $50 Orange Club donation this season.

Probably 22,114 donors.

Some may be Basketball season ticket holders only.

so do you have a certain time frame that your time slot matters or are the spots available to you available from the time you can pick until the end of the process?

so do you have a certain time frame that your time slot matters or are the spots available to you available from the time you can pick until the end of the process?

You have from your assigned time up until June 12th to make a selection.

Your time slot definitely matters as the inventory will be going down all across the board as it works its way through the timeline. Obviously the more coveted spots will be gone first but I wouldn't wait till the end even if your trying for Manley or Skytop.

Your time slot definitely matters as the inventory will be going down all across the board as it works its way through the timeline. Obviously the more coveted spots will be gone first but I wouldn't wait till the end even if your trying for Manley or Skytop.

SkyTop has season parking passes now?

It has always been on an individual game basis.

June 7th,I’m also planning on parking at Skytop like we’ve done the past 3 yrs.

So I called my ticket rep regarding SkyTop parking and it looks like the advantage to buying the new season parking pass ($100.00) is to save $20 total over paying individually each game. SkyTop parking costs have risen to $20 per game vs $15 last year.

If you're going to every game it makes sense, if you plan on skipping a game or two, it doesn't.

As far as I know it doesn't guarantee a better spot as it's still first come first serve and you can still park there without a pass so it's strictly about saving a little bit of money.

so here is a question.. has this whole parking thing become a yearly thing now? will everyone select and then next yr 500 new season ticket holders buy in and displace more people?

or is once this has settled will it be slow attrition again.. you keep what you get until big lot changes happen and/or someone quits paying for a spot and some select few get a chance to elevate to a better lot?

and question number 2, since the deadline to buy up was passed a week ago why wait until june to get this done, everyone knew it was coming so why not just let the first group have at it?

how big are the window increments , are there 100 people at the very top who will be scrambling to get the lots right at the domes foot steps and lose something they have had for 30 yrs?

so here is a question.. has this whole parking thing become a yearly thing now? will everyone select and then next yr 500 new season ticket holders buy in and displace more people?

or is once this has settled will it be slow attrition again.. you keep what you get until big lot changes happen and/or someone quits paying for a spot and some select few get a chance to elevate to a better lot?

and question number 2, since the deadline to buy up was passed a week ago why wait until june to get this done, everyone knew it was coming so why not just let the first group have at it?

how big are the window increments , are there 100 people at the very top who will be scrambling to get the lots right at the domes foot steps and lose something they have had for 30 yrs?

It’s a terrIble process. It’s all about $$$$. They’ve lost complete sense of community. Well done, Syracuse.

If you don't mind a 15-20 min walk just take a side street well away from the dome on euclid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom