Postgame Thoughts… Colgate

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Okay yes we lost again to them for the second straight year but

- We don’t play them again this year
- We didn’t give up 100 points
- Probably worst matchup in all of D1
- Lot of new faces
- Odds are next year we win because out of the last 40+ matchups we’ve won all but 2

We probably should not let teams get open shots from the same spot of the court like 6 straight possessions though.

Offensively, I think we need to improve the assist numbers and the shooting. Also, without more production from Jesse not 10 f***ing games.

Other than that yeah, not surprised we lost. They were clearly better. Hopefully people could see that. If not, yikes.

YIKES.

I'm legitimately sad.

It has been years of mediocre to bad basketball that some people have been in denial on. But coming off last year to this, it cannot be denied anymore.

I was prepared to bad, but this is downright awful.

I'm legitimately sad and it's awful to watch.

UB
Bonaventure
Colgate

Not sure we’re trending to say odds are we’d win the next matchup

I'm legitimately sad.

It has been years of mediocre to bad basketball that some people have been in denial on. But coming off last year to this, it cannot be denied anymore.

I was prepared to bad, but this is downright awful.

I'm legitimately sad and it's awful to watch.

My dad was messaging me- he is 66 and has his health but you can hear the heartbreak. If JB doesn't retire soon.. he won't get another chance to see a good SU team he fears. This is just pathetic

My dad was messaging me- he is 66 and has his health but you can hear the heartbreak. If JB doesn't retire soon.. he won't get another chance to see a good SU team he fears. This is just pathetic
Same. I am 68. Football and basketball, so sad...

I'm very serious about this, I don't want an awful year where I have to watch awful losses compounded by JB going HAM at the pressers.

I mean that - I don't want any of that.
Agree. Go enjoy the holidays with your kids, and let’s move on. See what Red does with them. This is a waste of time.

“Teaching moment”
and by that, I mean … teach my kids what an absolute failure this has become.
Because clearly the man can’t teach kids how to play

Its not really worth getting upset about. The Admin and the AD's office have to admit that both major mens sports need complete overhauls. How many more times are we going to watch both get embarrassed within days of each other?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom