Postgame Thoughts… Miami | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts… Miami

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
This stings. We really needed this quality win. And we HAD IT. Just cannot close against this team. Tough last 5’. Absolutely crushed on the glass.

Freshmen mistakes and honestly bad coaching. I’ll say it.

Why was Judah in the game? He almost singlehandedly lost it.

Ugh. I am pissed off.

I'm just here for the overreactions. They lost a winnable game. This wasn't a team before this game when with a win.

We are a good team, but just being good isn’t enough. Gotta have a knack of winning, and we don’t have that yet. We haven’t shown that we can rise to the occasion once all year.

Two things:

We should have gone offense / defense but did we have TOs?

And Judahs meltdown is frankly unacceptable.

I’m fine with all the other guys efforts.

Yeah. Symir may not be a threat on offense but we didn't need offense from Judah we just needed ball handling to set things up.

This is one that Judah has to look back on as a turning point. Give it up. Also JB you gotta trust Symir in these spots.

Get JB out. How do you keep Mintz in?! How. Does this guy know how to coach…for real. You saw Mintz lose his cool at the end of games and you keep him in over a more experienced player.
to me it’s not that you keep Mintz in...but you HAVE to draw up a play for him. Freestyle Judah simply doesn’t work yet. He doesn’t understand what to do when doubled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom