Postgame Thoughts... Duke | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts... Duke

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Have to beat skurey to the punch...

- Still some game left, but...we are down 22. (Edit- final, only 85-71, what a comeback)

- I was so amped up for this one. Ready to rock all day. Feared we would start slow but hoped for the best. Well...clockwork I guess. And this time it never got interesting. And it’s only

- To win this game it was going to come down to scoring. After all, Duke is bad on d, right? Well, we aren’t consistent enough on offense. We have to hope for hot shooting I guess, from streaky shooters?

- Not sure I’ve ever seen a stranger overall game by two starting forwards. I mean, wow.

- Williams looked like Ralph Sampson.

- I wish Jalen Johnson played.

- Kadary is going to be great. He gets in the paint at will and once he just goes up stronger, he’s going to be unstoppable imo.

Last edited:
Most of this season I thought our pieces were better than the sum of those parts.

This game proved that I was wrong.

This program is haplessly mediocre, both the players and the coaches.

This ain’t getting better until we amp up recruiting X 10. And dramatically improve our offensive and defensive schemes and adjustments.

81QDirYnYxL.jpg
This is what I want for Syracuse basketball. Wish I could photoshop for Syracuse.

You can't make a post game thread with 4 minutes left in the game!
Other people used to start the game thread until OX started them earlier and earlier.

Here's the good: He started Kadary for the 2H and the Kadary + Buddy connection seems to be working well.

Here's the bad: Basically everything else.

Can we please have Kadary start next game. Please. Please. Please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom