Postgame Thoughts... Duke | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts... Duke

We don't know that he can't recruit anymore. He doesn't really try. And when Jimmy is playing the Marek role next year, and you can almost count on it, things will get really ugly. This isn't just on JB. He can't help himself. A school with a A.D. and a Chancy should put a stop to this. And there seems to be no intention to do that.
Jimmy’s other son is coming next year? Adios

I wouldn’t be so sure...
1614049995202.png

We may be a 2 win team right now without Griffin and Guerrier

Jimmy’s other son is coming next year? Adios
It just seems to me it’s been setting up for this the past couple of years. It just added up too easily for it to not happen.

It is just painful to watch these other teams drain three point shots and have a coach who won't make any adjustments. 99% of the college coaches would change their defense midway through the 1st halves of the both the ND and Duke games. How about pressing some in the first half to get back into the game so the players can rest at halftime? Maybe have guys try to rebound our missed free throws? If a lineup is not working don't wait until the 10 minute mark to sub. Use more of your bench and don't talk about them not being ready to play it's almost March and you recruited them. Being so predictable along with our drop in recruiting has turned SU into a bubble team season after season. Jobs should not be guaranteed we all still need to perform!

It won't happen, but I wish people would watch the actual press conferences instead of just reacting to the tweets. I just watched it and it isn't nearly as bad as the tweets make it out to be. The Bilas stuff was cringe, but not awful. The criticism of players was not over the top at all.

It won't happen, but I wish people would watch the actual press conferences instead of just reacting to the tweets. I just watched it and it isn't nearly as bad as the tweets make it out to be. The Bilas stuff was cringe, but not awful. The criticism of players was not over the top at all.
This is 100% correct.

Reading the tweets, I decided I had too watch. I have seen and heard much, much worse over the years. And I am not an apologist. I think it is well past time, but not because of tonight's press conference.

This is 100% correct.

Reading the tweets, I decided I had too watch. I have seen and heard much, much worse over the years. And I am not an apologist. I think it is well past time, but not because of tonight's press conference.
I did not watch but I believe you. Not uncommon when you only see texts/quotes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom