Postgame Thoughts... FSU ACCT | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts... FSU ACCT

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
MARCH! Great to come out and play like that. Beautiful ball movement and overall intensity.

Best transition game in a long, long time. Starts with defense, there. Granted, FSU shot under 10% from 3. Yikes.

Cole was incredible. Symir was incredible. Frank was incredible. Really, really great basketball by those 3. And effort.

Jimmy throwing down a 2 foot 1 hand tomahawk was not in my crystal ball of predictions. Nor was an alley-oop from Buddy. Worst play of the game was the shot Buddy took at Wilkes (not cool).

We've got at least 1 more tomorrow. Unfortunately, we have Duke next. Considering what they have done, vs what we have done, on top of our two games this year, this would maybe be the biggest upset in our history. Not kidding.

48ED8338-1E93-43B0-910C-3C1639468288.jpeg

Soo uhhhhh how was Buddy not ejected? We would be rioting if someone did that to us.
I missed the beginning and the very end, what happened?

Frank had 9 o boards. I said weeks back after we lost Jesse that Jesse was the more well rounded o player and defender, but Frank can really attack the o boards.

And Symir had 9 assists. Both huge numbers.

Soo uhhhhh how was Buddy not ejected? We would be rioting if someone did that to us.

Can we beat Duke without Buddy?

I wouldn't be surprised if we're about to find out.

Greenberg just said buddy has to 100%.be suspended tomorrow. Ugh

a few thoughts:
-Symir was outstanding. Really handled the ball beautifully. Willing to go to to the hole but didn't force things. If he had been active against Miami we win easily. Hoping he can build on this going into next year. Can't help but wonder how much more effective Buddy, Joe and Cole would have been if Symir had received the time he deserved. The kid went 4 for 4 from the field with 9 assists and 1 turnover in 29 minutes against Florida State in the ACC Tournament but he couldn't get regular minutes on a team with a losing record coming into today.
-Cole was outstanding. Pray he comes back next year.
-Credit Frank. After a complete no show versus Miami he was incredibly active and played well until late in the second half when he was clearly told not to foul.
-Credit the team in general. After the disgrace versus Miami they could have mailed this one in. Instead they gave FSU a severe beatdown. It ultimately won't mean much but I for one truly enjoyed it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom