Postgame Thoughts... NC State (ACCT) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts... NC State (ACCT)

There’s an old saying: “ You might love the sausage, but you don’t wanna know how it’s made”.
Let’s just say that throughout the season, we fans watch the ingredients being put in, it looks messy, all mixed up, awkward, maybe even disgusting.
But in the end- like today, it usually ends up tasting great!!!
This was one hell of a sausage that JB cooked up today. Kudos to the entire team!
Now how about seconds?!

This is a team playing better and coaching is better since the last time we came up against UVA. Going to be interesting to see how this plays out.
Yeah... could be an incredible crash to earth tomorrow against Virginia, just knowing the team differences at play.

Yeah... could be an incredibly crash to earth tomorrow against Virginia, just knowing the team differences at play.

We have gotten good looks against UVA over the years but seem to go ice cold in most games. It's good we got a game in today and shot it well. Hoping that gives us a leg up when we need more than just that vs UVA.

We have gotten good looks against UVA over the years but seem to go ice cold in most games. It's good we got a game in today and shot it well. Hoping that gives us a leg up when we need more than just that vs UVA.
Have we?

I don't know why 4-4 tier 2's at home with an additional 30 point win against a tier 1 opponent in their own state isn't getting love. At least a mention?

Anyone else catch that Kadary seemed dejected and was first in the tunnel. I understand he wants to play, and we need him. This was one game I was okay with him not playing so much. Coming off an injury and what’s ahead in UVA we will really need all hands on deck then. He will get his time and probably will be tomorrow.
I think he's more dejected about being injured and not being able to fully compete or help his team down the home stretch. I don't see him upset about playing time today, he doesn't come off as that type of kid to me.

Impressive win. Buddy was hot (50% from 3). NC State couldn't seem to hit a 2 (just 34% inside the arc). Defense.

Impressive win. Buddy was hot (50% from 3). NC State couldn't seem to hit a 2 (just 34% inside the arc). Defense.

Buddy was 6/9 from 3, before missing 3 in a row late.

His teammates were getting the rebounds back to him, so he could get to 30pts.
JB had seen enough after the 3rd miss (all short = tired legs) and Buddy was done for the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom