Postgame Thoughts... NC State (game 2) | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts... NC State (game 2)

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
- Great effort to end this one when it was close with around 5m to play (especially Quincy and Alan).

- Kadary is a freshman and there are going to be mistakes. But man... important player, to put it lightly. Thankfully he played tonight (questionable pregame).

- No centers got in tonight. Sidibe was questionable and never subbed in. I expect that to be common the rest of the way.

- Tonight, Buddy was better than Joe. Some games, that might be reversed. PT should follow.

Great game AG.

Really good second half by Buddy.

Kadary should start at PG. The two FTs and back to back steal/layups was fantastic. The ball moves better and guys know the ball will get to them if they're open.

Let's take care of BC.

I thought this was one of Mareks better all around games. He made himself available to his teammates all night against pressure. He came and got the ball when our guards had no dribble. He helped to keep the ball moving on offense.

Best he has looked since earlier on in the year to me.

We have good players that is why some of the losses are infuriating.

4-2 and don't lose the first ACCT game should get us in.

We have decent depth IMO. We all know about Kadary but Woody and Bras should be getting a handful of minutes each game too

Yes.

I think those 3 are collectively better than the 3 who play the 1-3 spots ahead of them. None of the 6 are bad. Its a good group and the coach needs to use all his good players.