Postgame Thoughts... NC State | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts... NC State

We turned a corner today!

Defense looked very good, offense was great and minutes were spread around a bit more than usual. I think things are coming together

LGO!!
They were missing their two best guys and we trailed most of the game. We need Sid back to have a chance to be good.

Shows how little you know. We will not lose again if the rival team is missing their two best players. I could easily see that happening every game the rest of the way.

I've been an optimist all year. I got nothing left. Just hoping we don't go below .500

They were missing their two best guys and we trailed most of the game. We need Sid back to have a chance to be good.

Eh, but if we can squeeze some more minutes out of our starters, and play defense like we did in the second half, we good!

Va tech win looks better.

Defense played much better in second half. we didn’t give up 80.
Guys actually guarded the NC State players, unlike the first half. At one point I thought we were playing man-to-man. No 3=pointers for NCS in the 2nd half. Still, to be almost beaten by a team missing their 2 best players. Hard to get excited.

Shows how little you know. We will not lose again if the rival team is missing their two best players. I could easily see that happening every game the rest of the way.
So you're hoping for season ending injuries for each team moving forward?

That seems mean.

Keep plugging away. Every W counts. By the end of the season, we could find ourselves with a surprisingly good record.
Terrible coaching by JB. Guys played like crap, Why Girard plays more than Kadary is a joke. Didn't adjust the zone till 10 minute mark of second half. Cant inbound the ball. Team is disorganized and lazy.

It was an actual victory... soooo

It was. I am almost always on the positive side post game looking back even in the worst of the past 5 years. We squeaked that out vs a really undermanned team. We can't defend the post well at all. If not for Kadary and him having a good matchup, the aforementioned would have doomed us again. Unless Sidibe can do more than get in a layup line this season isn't going to end the way we all want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom