Postgame thoughts... UNC | Syracusefan.com

Postgame thoughts... UNC

Meh. Real meh.

Feels like we didn’t feed Quincy the ball enough even though he scored so much. Offense let us down in second half.

UNC shot 5-24 from 3. They are pretty average at best. We continue to make a big mistake, and then it snowballs from there as multiple mistakes pile up. Need more discipline in these games.

I mean we all knew UNC would volleyball us to death.
It didn’t take being a HOF coach to know this was a terrible matchup for us because of how we can’t rebound.

Buddy was the only reason we stayed in this game.

But at least our centers can get over and cover the corner 3. Who cares about rebounding?

Buddy was fantastic in the first half.
Q is still very good.
AG is basically a non-jerk Deshaun.
We have no size inside.

and I’m just going to re-post this here:

It’s nice to see validation, been saying it for weeks. Insane that he’s not running the Point for us.

JG should be off the bench at the 2 and spelling Kadary.

Girard played well. Unfortunately, the biggest sequence of the game was the turnover flagrant that led to 4 points. Although if we got the board, it would have basically just been a fastbreak layup which is what it should have been w/ no foul.

Anyone else notice how rough Roy is lookin? Did he really have a trainer sitting behind him for when he falls over?

I mean we all knew UNC would volleyball us to death.
It didn’t take being a HOF coach to know this was a terrible matchup for us because of how we can’t rebound.

Buddy was the only reason we stayed in this game.
Unless we rain 3s for 40 minutes, we’ve basically given up trying to compete with UNC because we don’t recruit actual centers or power forwards anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom