Postgame Thoughts... Virginia | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts... Virginia

Quick question, these shooting numbers:
4-12 FG
1-7 3PT

Does that improve Buddy's shooting percentages or make them worse? I heard he would be getting better.

It's a joke that he is the center of our offense. Everyone played bad, but from a high level, if our offense continues to allow Buddy to be the focus and a volume shooter, we are toast.

the dna of how this team goes about its business doesnt work. at the core.(with this roster anyway)...its a competitive disadvatange

however it takes maximum effort to hone...so its all-in. full steam ahead. no deviating.

the alternative would be to actually try different stuff and adjust the approach etc to fit the actual roster...

I can understand the reluctance to do different stuff out there...kiiiinda

theresjust a really low ceiling right now and it irks

We can still reel off some wins in this conference. The up and down is tremendous!

I don't get why JB just doesn't tell the team to defend the 3 and give them 2's all night. Thats what I would have done.
well yeah...the wide open 3s were killers. least make them shoot contested...the 2s were mostly alley oops though

I woulda pressed more

Quick question, these shooting numbers:
4-12 FG
1-7 3PT

Does that improve Buddy's shooting percentages or make them worse? I heard he would be getting better.

It's a joke that he is the center of our offense. Everyone played bad, but from a high level, if our offense continues to allow Buddy to be the focus and a volume shooter, we are toast.
This is scary bad.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLx2

IF HE JUST MADE MORE SHOTS HIS % WOULD BE HIGHER! HIS MISSES ARE LIKE OFFENSIVE MAGICAL FAIRIES.
This is where I lose it.
Okay Newton isn’t good in practice well Buddy isn’t good in games.
When will Newton get minutes in the future?
He has JG3-Sophomore, Kadary-Freshman, Buddy-Junior ahead of him.

He must really suck in practice. I mean he must be brutal.

This is where I lose it.
Okay Newton isn’t good in practice well Buddy isn’t good in games.
When will Newton get minutes in the future?
He has JG3-Sophomore, Kadary-Freshman, Buddy-Junior ahead of him.

He must really suck in practice. I mean he must be brutal.

Here's the other thing, even if JB wanted to only play his six guys, he could still adjust the offense to not allow Buddy to shoot this much.

I agree with you, btw. I'm just saying, even if he didn't want to expand the rotation, he could adjust where the shots come from.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom