posting from the fine lot parking update | Syracusefan.com

posting from the fine lot parking update

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
Ok so I drove up to the fine lot to see how bad the construction has made the parking situation.

As noted by cuse regular there is construction all on henry street where the RV lot once was. To make matters worse they got a chain link fence on both sides making it a narrow 1 way street until you get to the intersection. I know the construction had to be done but iyou really couldn't have picked a worse time to start this thing. To say the traffic and parking situation is gonna be a mess Is an understatement.

The good news is the fine lot has been repaid and there are now 2 porta johns. Also the construction they were doing at the lot adjacent to the fine lot in the other direction is now completed. I hope everyone from a student teacher standpoint clears out on time tomorrow as there are an awful lot of cars in the area for 6 o'clock.

Ok so I drove up to the fine lot to see how bad the construction has made the parking situation.

As noted by cuse regular there is construction all on henry street where the RV lot once was. To make matters worse they got a chain link fence on both sides making it a narrow 1 way street until you get to the intersection. I know the construction had to be done but iyou really couldn't have picked a worse time to start this thing. To say the traffic and parking situation is gonna be a mess Is an understatement.

The good news is the fine lot has been repaid and there are now 2 porta johns. Also the construction they were doing at the lot adjacent to the fine lot in the other direction is now completed. I hope everyone from a student teacher standpoint clears out on time tomorrow as there are an awful lot of cars in the area for 6 o'clock.

Supposedly tomorrow they are going to have a swat team encircling the fine lot in case of early arrivals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom