Potential Flip to SU?

Good sleuthing everyone! I still remain skeptical until we see something official, but this looks encouraging. I think the more play makers/dodgers the better. Looks to be a good shooter as well. Hope this comes to fruition!

HtownOrange

All American
The potential flip is Russian?

Hot clue.
You need to keep your H0T Takes in check. There is no collusion, Trump is secretly working with Russia to secure and develop the Russian lacrosse programs. This has geopolitical implications far into the future. We all know Europe is taking to lacrosse and to secure a steady pipeline of foreign players for US colleges, and to control the and check the development of European lacrosse from becoming a monstrous money maker. The Mueller probe is cover to handle the top secret lacrosse negotiations. Or so my sources indicates...

creatorsgame

Liquid Swords
You need to keep your H0T Takes in check. There is no collusion, Trump is secretly working with Russia to secure and develop the Russian lacrosse programs. This has geopolitical implications far into the future. We all know Europe is taking to lacrosse and to secure a steady pipeline of foreign players for US colleges, and to control the and check the development of European lacrosse from becoming a monstrous money maker. The Mueller probe is cover to handle the top secret lacrosse negotiations. Or so my sources indicates...
I’ve been hearing the same.

He did post the edited picture that was on that other website on his Instagram story but that goes away after 24 hours. I am curious if he is still hoping to get into Brown and if Syracuse is his "backup" plan?

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
He did post the edited picture that was on that other website on his Instagram story but that goes away after 24 hours. I am curious if he is still hoping to get into Brown and if Syracuse is his "backup" plan?
Could also be that he has committed to SU but there still going through the admin process and working out the scholarship details. I do agree though seems like he is waiting on something. Also glad to have you on board here at Syracusefan.com

Top Bottom