Class of 2019 - Jack Wood (MA) Attack | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 Jack Wood (MA) Attack

Good sleuthing everyone! I still remain skeptical until we see something official, but this looks encouraging. I think the more play makers/dodgers the better. Looks to be a good shooter as well. Hope this comes to fruition!

Exactly the kind of feeder needed for this O. Good vision and stick skills.

Thought the same re: vision. Looks like he sees and reads the field very well.

I would be very happy with this pickup.

Did a little digging and managed to find his Instagram account. One interesting fact was that he does follow SU Men’s lacrosse. He is the very first profile.
6E005C1C-9D36-4F09-9E5B-A52D081F62D0.png

The potential flip is Russian?

Hot clue.

You need to keep your H0T Takes in check. There is no collusion, Trump is secretly working with Russia to secure and develop the Russian lacrosse programs. This has geopolitical implications far into the future. We all know Europe is taking to lacrosse and to secure a steady pipeline of foreign players for US colleges, and to control the and check the development of European lacrosse from becoming a monstrous money maker. The Mueller probe is cover to handle the top secret lacrosse negotiations. Or so my sources indicates...

You need to keep your H0T Takes in check. There is no collusion, Trump is secretly working with Russia to secure and develop the Russian lacrosse programs. This has geopolitical implications far into the future. We all know Europe is taking to lacrosse and to secure a steady pipeline of foreign players for US colleges, and to control the and check the development of European lacrosse from becoming a monstrous money maker. The Mueller probe is cover to handle the top secret lacrosse negotiations. Or so my sources indicates...

I’ve been hearing the same.

He did post the edited picture that was on that other website on his Instagram story but that goes away after 24 hours. I am curious if he is still hoping to get into Brown and if Syracuse is his "backup" plan?

He did post the edited picture that was on that other website on his Instagram story but that goes away after 24 hours. I am curious if he is still hoping to get into Brown and if Syracuse is his "backup" plan?

Could also be that he has committed to SU but there still going through the admin process and working out the scholarship details. I do agree though seems like he is waiting on something. Also glad to have you on board here at Syracusefan.com

Awesome, this team needs reinforcements at attack, really takes the sting out of losing Zawada.

He flipped Jan 16 (according to IL).

What did the link originally say when we started the thread (I forget)?

The team is horribly pedestrian right now on offense- desperately in need of players who can break down their defender to create confusion and slides. Players also need to move better without the ball. Lots of standing and watching these days.

Awesome, this team needs reinforcements at attack, really takes the sting out of losing Zawada.

Looks like Jack Wood had himself a day against one of the weaker teams in the ISL. He is definitely a pass first guy but also can score and ride. He looks promising. The YouTube channel that posted this has posted highlights from most of his team's games and he looks good for about a goal and two assists in each game.