Practice closed = | Syracusefan.com

Practice closed =

I am hoping it's not simply wishful thinking that AAM will do something good. I pray the coaches know something we don't realize...

well with all the db's hurt we could be going with 6 dline and 5 lbs

I am hoping it's not simply wishful thinking that AAM will do something good. I pray the coaches know something we don't realize...

I think the coaches know a lot more than we realize.

I'm sure it's a combination of things, plays being implemented, injuries and players possibly playing new positions like Jim Brown in the backfield.

I think the coaches know a lot more than we realize.

I'm sure it's a combination of things, plays being implemented, injuries and players possibly playing new positions like Jim Brown in the backfield.

Rob Moore at WR, D darius at safety, two guys that could still play

I too feel like this is the game where we really open it up. As we continue to make a comeback to football relevancy, this is the game that yearly you don't want to lose recruiting wise. Plenty of teams around the nation have some top Jersey talent. We want our share. And we need to keep proving that SU and not Rutgers is the dominant U in this area of the country.

I heard they're holding ritual sacrifices to get ready for the Big East. That's why practices are closed.

Rob Moore at WR, D darius at safety, two guys that could still play

Get Gedney out there and make sure Wheatley's transfer papers are in order.

Van Chew and Lemon in the backfield and you'll now have 3 qb's.

If AAM was ready to play, we would have seen him already, he is currently the 4th string RB, prefer that the guy slim down, build more muscle and possibly come in as the #1 or min #2 next year.

Any of you expecting kitchen sinks on Saturday are probably going to be disappointed. I'm sure what the team is working on this week is complete focus, execution, no mistakes, and the only place we're probably working more young people in is the secondary.

As some have suggested, I'm sure some of this is mental chess between Marrone and Schiano, as long as that doesn't carry over to our team. We ended the noon home losing streak, no more demons.

Rutgers first play from scrimmage will either be a WR screen to Harrison, or a fake of that exact play and give to RB. Won't go to Sanu, they know we'll be loading up on him early.

Heard Coach Marrone is starting for the 0-line. Shhh...
Knees are mashed potatoes. I will take Adam Terry and Quinn Ojinaka though.

I really hope Charley has been working on his hip turns.

He's not closing practice to install new wrinkles.
Pure survival mode, marrone is anything but a bullshit artist, sure there is some gamesmanship but the injuries are vast and wide spread

Pure survival mode, marrone is anything but a bullshit artist, sure there is some gamesmanship but the injuries are vast and wide spread

You know this how? You said that last week too and we only had 3 guys not play which ended up being less than what Toledo was missing. If you mean banged up but will play, every team in the country is in that spot. Or do you know there are more than those 3 not playing? I think 1 or 2 of them are back in fact.

You know this how? You said that last week too and we only had 3 guys not play which ended up being less than what Toledo was missing. If you mean banged up but will play, every team in the country is in that spot. Or do you know there are more than those 3 not playing? I think 1 or 2 of them are back in fact.

I am not biting here... but there are injuries and I assure you that every team is not in the spot we are in right now

Not much to report from practice. They are just working on extra points all practice, every practice.

As for Loeb, I though he was starting at QB as well. Perhaps playing both sides so we could witness a RGL Diamond Ferri situation on Saturday.

I am not biting here... but there are injuries and I assure you that every team is not in the spot we are in right now

I think its clear based Marrone's attitude yesterday adn the fact that practice is closed that someone is now hurt who was not previously injured. Perhaps its PTG as the press release indicated but something is not right.

Not asking you to bite and was talking generalities. Point is, unless guys don't play, they are just banged up like everyone. We'll see Saturday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom