Practice started today | Syracusefan.com

Practice started today

JB got pissed because Carey couldn't dress himself...

I told everybody who would listen. He will probably give us about the same production as Brissett, and maybe be more efficient since he can finish at the rim through contact.

I think hes got a more consistent outside shot, although not sure thats saying a ton. Ob has him on the boards though.

I think hes got a more consistent outside shot, although not sure thats saying a ton. Ob has him on the boards though.

I think that's fair. If we get 5-6 rebounds per game from Guerrier, we should be fine.

I told everybody who would listen. He will probably give us about the same production as Brissett, and maybe be more efficient since he can finish at the rim through contact.

Would be a huge boost if he's as good as advertised.

These numbers, while not against D1 competition, give me hope.

24.2 PPG, 24.9 MPG (crazy production), 48% FG, 36% 3FG, 6.8 RPG

Yeah, he's got a legit NBA-ready body, right now.
And the dude just gets buckets.

Like others have said, he likely won't board as well as OSB did, but then again, he won't miss as many bunnies to create those opportunities either. ;)

It will increase Marek’s minutes also

Yeah, he's got a legit NBA-ready body, right now.
And the dude just gets buckets.

Like others have said, he likely won't board as well as OSB did, but then again, he won't miss as many bunnies to create those opportunities either. ;)

Ill be satisfied if he just avoids getting his crap packaged half the time.

I’m torn between wanting to read practice reports and player assessments, and knowing I’m just going to be disappointed when they eventually don’t correlate to regular season play and team success.

For now, because of the sports void, I’ll take’em and promise not to hold anything against the ‘reporters’ later.

I’m torn between wanting to read practice reports and player assessments, and knowing I’m just going to be disappointed when they eventually don’t correlate to regular season play and team success.

For now, because of the sports void, I’ll take’em and promise not to hold anything against the ‘reporters’ later.
i hear matt gorman is looking awesome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom