Practice Starts Today !! | Syracusefan.com

Practice Starts Today !!

So, I'm just wicked psyched to be here but doesn't that 4th still photo look like JG swishing and dishing to Benny? Or is he still vexing and perplexing? :)

I think he's going to be a quality contributor to what I expect to be a very successful team.
Can’t be: according to some, he can’t get by anyone to even get to the rim

Clyde would be proud of your commentary!
walt-clyde-frazier.jpg

Okay, my favorite pic in there is Joe attacking the basket and looking to make what I hope was a pass for an assisted DUNK. My least favorite is Junior late on the rotation. (assumption here)
Joe is in such better shape this year. He is off the ground in that picture. There is no way he could have done that last year. Covid free Joe is going to prove some people wrong this year.

Okay, my favorite pic in there is Joe attacking the basket and looking to make what I hope was a pass for an assisted DUNK. My least favorite is Junior late on the rotation. (assumption here)

And other small note is Benny looking for the pass or rebound as well. Speaks to these guys working hard and playing together. So frustrating when you would make that play and have a wing not ready for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom