Prayers for one of our Brothers! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Prayers for one of our Brothers!

I joke a lot on this board but one of our own needs our support and Prayers! Iommi is having surgery on Saturday to remove his cancer. God bless you my friend you will be in my family's thoughts and prayers. Your Syracusefan.com family is behind you. Kick cancers ass Iommi!
From the far corners of the Country we wish you the best. Make sure you get a room with cable TV.

Kidney cancer for me in 2008. Remember every moment from discovery to recovery. My advice -- always positive & optimistic. Never discouraged or depressed. Have faith, be strong, & be confident. And for God's sake, laugh often! (Several funny stories I could share.)

PM if you ever need to share an irrational fear during recovery. (If you sneeze wrong, you'll be convinced it's come back.)

Getting past this starts Saturday. Let not your heart be troubled. Peace.

Iommi, this is a family forum and all, but I'm going to depart from usual form and demand that you kick the living $#*t out of that motherf***ing disease. Knock it out and get your @ss back to this forum. Looking forward to seeing you back around here soon.

Frankly put, F Cancer.

When a person makes up their mind that they have no other option but beating this stupid disease, miraculous things happen. You got this Iommi! I'll add you to my thoughts and prayers.

Sure is nice to see everyone unite and speak from the heart in praying for and lifting up one of our own, whether we know him or not. As everyone else in this thread has said, best wishes my friend and here's to many, many more years of living life and rooting for the Cuse.

I joke a lot on this board but one of our own needs our support and Prayers! Iommi is having surgery on Saturday to remove his cancer. God bless you my friend you will be in my family's thoughts and prayers. Your Syracusefan.com family is behind you. Kick cancers ass Iommi!

What he said. We'll all be with you in thought. Fight it like a SOB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom