Class of 2019 - SF Precious Achiuwa (NJ/Montverde) to Memphis | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 SF Precious Achiuwa (NJ/Montverde) to Memphis

iommi

Living Legend
I've mentioned him a lot in the Sidibe thread but thought he should have his own thread. 6'7", 175. Extremely athletic sophmore at St. Benedict's. Kid has elite NBA athletic ability, can put it on the floor and shoot it. He needs to improve his range but his form is not bad at all.

Offers from St. John's, Seton Hall and VCU. Interest from a lot of schools, including Miami and Syracuse. His coach told me that Hop loves his game and the feeling is that he's a perfect fit for SU's system. We like length. He has a 7'2" wingspan. He is averaging 13 PPG and 8 RPG. He's shooting 54% FG but only 28% 3's and 49% FT.

A lot of chatter that he will wind up at St. John's since that is where his brother God'sgift went but I think we have a legit shot. I'd be surprised if we don't offer him down the line. Kid is an exciting prospect and I think the big boys will all come knocking eventually. He will likely wind up top 25 in his class.

Good thing is we have a tremendous relationship with the staff at SBP.

upload_2017-2-26_14-6-11.png

Is that right? 6'7" 175? And 49% free throws? Those aren't exactly exciting numbers. How many cats has he saved?

Is that right? 6'7" 175? And 49% free throws? Those aren't exactly exciting numbers. How many cats has he saved?

I'm not sure about the measurements. I've seen it listed a few ways. I've seen 6'8", 200, including on the team's site. The height might be accurate but he didn't look 200 to me when I saw him. I'm not worried about his weight. Kid has electric talent and is only a sophmore.

I'm not sure about the measurements. I've seen it listed a few ways. I've seen 6'8", 200, including on the team's site. The height might be accurate but he didn't look 200 to me when I saw him. I'm not worried about his weight. Kid has electric talent and is only a sophmore.
With iommi, very special talent, freak athlete and does a lot of things well. Not just a jump out of the gym player. Despite the FTs, I thought I remember Precious having a really nice jumper.

With iommi, very special talent, freak athlete and does a lot of things well. Not just a jump out of the gym player. Despite the FTs, I thought I remember Precious having a really nice jumper.

Form is pretty good. Definitely better in transition but he will be a solid shooter.

Need to use our St. Benedict's connections and get on this kid ASAP. He will blow up.

6'9"? Wow. Kid is growing or they're padding his height.

Yeah, would be nice if we woke up soon, or months ago here.
Yeah, not like we didn't watch a crap ton of his games since we just inked his teammate. Even a layman could see that this kid has future stud written all over him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom