Predict Boehiem's Highest Blood Pressure Mark | Syracusefan.com

Predict Boehiem's Highest Blood Pressure Mark

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
165 over 98

i wonder who will be the first to get their ass reamed? Dion? Fab?

i wonder who will be the first to get their ass reamed? Dion? Fab?

Gotta be Dion. On the other hand, Fab has become expendable if he wants to leave after this year so I don't expect a whole lot of Mr. Nice guy out of JB when the situation calls for kicking Fab's butt.

Does the question assume he doesn't read this board? Because if he'd read the post from a couple weeks ago that expressed a wish that Scoop had taken his degree in May and spared everyone from watching him play this year, we might have seen a new level of Boeheim-crazy.

I predict Keita pulling off the warm-ups quickly in a bunch of games this season...

...its Scoop takng a poor shot or mental fart 39th minute of game--even after the first 38 minutes were terrific...Triche not taking the shot...Melo being out of breath after 3 minutes...Waiters mouthing off when taken out

Or Fab not coming out to the top of key quickly enough.

...its Scoop takng a poor shot or mental fart 39th minute of game--even after the first 38 minutes were terrific...Triche not taking the shot...Melo being out of breath after 3 minutes...Waiters mouthing off when taken out
These are guaranteed to stir up the internal pressure and cause massive system wide perfusion... Another interesting question off of your response would be, what are the chances none of these happens at all this year? The only one I can see that is unlikely given what we know now is that Melo will most likely be fine after 3 min. 5-7 is another story...

P.S. I know that the body maintains its circulatory regularity through constant perfusion, so any trained professional out there who wants to attack my uneducated and incorrect use of medical terminology please give me a pass. I was just trying to sound smart for a change! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom