Predict the Louisville spread... | Syracusefan.com

Predict the Louisville spread...

690West

Moneyline Master
The line should come out later today. I can't for the life of me wrap my head around what this line will be after each team's first game. I assume UL by double digits?

That was my initial thought but I'm thinking there's no way they'll get equal action with a number that low.
Probably so. That 10, by the way, is an "either way" thing. Either Louisville wins by 10, or we win by 10.

it was 14-15 last year. UL perception is running pretty high so I dont think it goes down, people will see 70 and us only scoring 33 . wouldnt shock me to see it even go higher even with us being at home. honestly most people would play more money on UL winning by 30 than us winning at all.

On a neutral field I would think Louisville would be favored by 21 or more. I expect the line to be around 17-20.

Public perception is pretty low with 'Cuse football.

I thought +9 but it might open as high as +13. (From SU's POV)

Whatever the number is for the total...it's going over. We'll probably see near 160 combined total plays ran on Friday. Even at a pedestrian 5.0 yards per play that'd make for 800 yards of total offense and at that clip is probably good for 65-70 points.

Of course thats very rudimentary...but they won't be able to set the total high enough for this one imo.

Sagarin has it 14 on a neutral field, but with Ville looking impressive + adding home field Ville -12/13 should be right.

-14 for Louisville, but it will flip to -7 SU if Petrino goes on any illicit motorcycle rides this week

The line should come out later today. I can't for the life of me wrap my head around what this line will be after each team's first game. I assume UL by double digits?

didn't cheat I swear. My guess is Ville -14

My prediction for Syracuse...

image.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors