Prediction: goodbye Moncrief, hello Ish

Trueblue25

Great Dungey’s Kneecap
No more Moncrief leaves the no. 2 spot wide open in Indi.

I believe theres a FA WR, I dont know who, who’s favored to take the spot.

However, I think Ishmael shows out this summer and impresses. I bet he gains meaningful reps out muscling db’s switching between the 2 and slot.

Ishmael will pave the way for our next mega production WR to go in the top 4 rounds instead of UDFA

Trueblue25

Great Dungey’s Kneecap
That right there is some serious optimism likely driven by the high of a Friday afternoon, spring weather and likely some alcohol. Did you start your happy hour already?
Seriously though I think he Ish has a decent shot to make the roster.
Indi didn’t make a big splash offensively in the offseason, at least not so far.

They have a burner in Hilton. They not have a physical, hands-dominant posession receiver in Ish.

I think Ishmael could potentially beat out the kid they got from the skins. I dont know if it’s so ridiculous to believe.

Ish88888

All American
No more Moncrief leaves the no. 2 spot wide open in Indi.

I believe theres a FA WR, I dont know who, who’s favored to take the spot.

However, I think Ishmael shows out this summer and impresses. I bet he gains meaningful reps out muscling db’s switching between the 2 and slot.

Ishmael will pave the way for our next mega production WR to go in the top 4 rounds instead of UDFA
Great info, hope you are right. Indy is the land of opportunity right now at any position but qb.

Top Bottom