Prediction Thread | Syracusefan.com

Prediction Thread

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
New York's Team 28
State University of a State that Looks Like a Penis 20

Rutgers = 93
SU = 3

After reading the RutgersAl post we have no shot in this game. They are going to absolutely abuse us and teach USC how it's done.

We miss a FG at the end of the game in garbage time that falls 5 yards short but is reviewed and determined the kick is good.

31 - SU
14 - Graydork's sorry friggin excuse of a lame ass wanna-be football program with a slimy salesman as a headcoach that inflates its record by playing bottom feeders and who should plan on getting their collective asses handed to them in the MAC conference next year...**** THEM... AND THE HELICOPTER THEY FLEW IN ON!!!!

RUT and UCONN to the MAC.

Oh wait, I misread the title. I thought this was the Perdition Thread.

31 - SU
14 - Graydork's sorry friggin excuse of a lame ass wanna-be football program with a slimy salesman as a headcoach that inflates its record by playing bottom feeders and who should plan on getting their collective asses handed to them in the MAC conference next year...**** THEM...AND THE HELICOPTER THEY FLEW IN ON!!!!

Wow, next time don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel. That being said:

Orange Fever - 30
Scarlet Fever - 20

Marv Albert's Tupee: 37
Snooki's Nasty Snatch: 24

HAY. there are a lot of things I would do with Snooki's nasty snatch!! Like shove a Syracuse helmet into it!!! And yes I'm talking about my helmet!!!! :-(). But onto the score.

'CUSE 30 ButtGirls 27

per·di·tion/pərˈdiSHən/

Noun: (in Christian theology) A state of eternal punishment and damnation into which a sinful and unpenitent person passes after death.

Acceptable typo!

Eternal Punishers 38
Sinful, Damned and Dying 23

Clinton's Ditch - 34
New York's Ditch - 28

Snowplows 42
Helicopters 24

Yes, you read that correctly.

SU - 44
rutgers - 0

The series takes a 50 year break after this year and stops at 30-11-1...

RU 30
SU 17

David Stern 22
Billy Hunter 44

Cuse keeps rolling.

The Boyz = 40 in OT
The Girls = 37

It's goin to be an existing shootout if our starting players are still injured or still out on D - whats the record number of OTs in a game?

The Boyz = 40 in OT
The Girls = 37

It's goin to be an existing shootout if our starting players are still injured or still out on D - whats the record number of OTs in a game?

Someone did a 7 OT game once.

The Boyz = 40 in OT
The Girls = 37

Oops I meant number of games in a season that went into overtime (and number of wins in OT in a season too)

bass pro 24
RUmors for men 17

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors