Premier League fans - who should your club sign this summer? | Syracusefan.com

Premier League fans - who should your club sign this summer?

IthacaMatt

Old Timer / Unofficial Contributor for 25+ years
For Chelsea, I think Diego Costa is going to be sold to China for a huge fee. If that happens they will need two quality strikers, since Batshuayi doesn't quite rate with Antonio Conte. They are talking to Alvaro Morata, who rides the bench at Real Madrid, and there is demand in the front office to get back Romelu Lukaku. If Costa leaves, they need both, or at least one elite striker, and one trusted quality back-up.

At the back Andreas Christensen is going to be rejoining them from his loan spell in Germany. Zouma will be loaned out for more playing time. Ake is a solid back-up, but they want an elite central defender - Van Dyke, Koulibaly or someone from the Italian league.

I would like to see them add Benjamin Mendy from Monaco for competition to Marcos Alonso at left wingback. Mendy is my favorite of the young Monaco talents, after Mbappe, of course. I am not as keen on Bakayoko as a holding midfielder. I would prefer Veratti of PSG, who they just offered 55M pounds for. I would also love to see them get Kyle Walker for depth and to challenge Victor Moses at right wing back. Begovic will be sold, so they also need a quality back-up goalkeeper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom