Preseason AP Poll is out | Syracusefan.com

Preseason AP Poll is out

Eric15

Living Legend

Michigan State #1. ACC teams: Duke 4, Louisville 5, UNC 9, UVA 11.

We got 3 votes. Please nobody say that they prefer being outside the Top 25 to start the year. Please. I beg you. We are Syracuse.

I'm glad I have a little increased self-validation for my excitement for the Colgate game now.

I also look at it this way. Beat Virginia and your ranked :)

It's such a huge opportunity for this team to make a statement.

It hit me that it's been 10 years since the 09-10 season (I'm obviously a very smart thinker). I don't think they'll be as good as that team was, but I have a better feeling about this year than I should. Or I'm just desperate because of how completely depressing the football team is.

I feel so gross seeing where Seton Hall is and where we aren't.

With the exception of Georgetown and obviously with the exception of when they're competing with us for a tourney spot, for some reason I have a warm place in my heart for schools like Seton Hall and Providence. I always root for them.

With the exception of Georgetown and obviously with the exception of when they're competing with us for a tourney spot, for some reason I have a warm place in my heart for schools like Seton Hall and Providence. I always root for them.

I did that with St John's until they beat us and I put a grand on them against Incarnate Word and they lost.

Happily walking out of the flames and soot of the Cali Awards thread to go ahead and predict a national championship run in the Iggy Awards Thread

Providence yes. Seton Hall not so much anymore.

All we want is a team that is fun to watch and gets better as the season progresses.

Of course we want a NC contender but this roster isn’t close to that right now.
We have been overrated in the preseason polls since 2014.
I would take last year’s season results if this year’s team plays an exciting brand of basketball.

We got 3 votes. Please nobody say that they prefer being outside the Top 25 to start the year. Please. I beg you. We are Syracuse.
I won't say that I prefer being outside the top 25 to start the year but I will say that it really doesn't bother me.

I worry about polls at the end of the season, no expectations are good. It’s not like football where being out of the polls could hurt you in the end.

It's beginning to feel like ... we used to be Syracuse.

I just miss SU basketball having swagger, for lack of a better term that comes with regularly being ranked high. Like I want other teams students to rush the court when they beat us, but they don't do that anymore.
I’ll put a finer point on it... we should be better. Period. If others are happy being a perpetual bubble team that’s their right. I don’t care for it at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom