pretty woman | Syracusefan.com

pretty woman

moqui

generational talent
was at a bar with my wife last night. they have a big white wall where they project films without sound and last night it was the classic whore with a golden heart film starring julia roberts.

at the moment in the film when julia goes back into the rodeo drive store that had snubbed her earlier, every woman in the bar stopped their conversations and said the lines for her. most of them even with the shoulder rolls.

this scene apparently means a lot to a lot of women of a certain age.

stayed at the TRU in camillus 5 plaza this week and they have a MOVIE TAVERN where you sit in a recliner and they bring you beer and food. side note. my hotel room had a lovely view of the roof of costco.

stayed at the TRU in camillus 5 plaza this week and they have a MOVIE TAVERN where you sit in a recliner and they bring you beer and food. side note. my hotel room had a lovely view of the roof of costco.
Yeah those places are great.

As part of my typical movie going experience I simply DEMAND that a manservant or womanservant present me with chicken fingers as I soar atop my leather clad throne.

Movie Tavern is pretty cool. Especially because you can get beer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom