Priscilla Williams transferring from USF to Oregon to Jacksonville | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Priscilla Williams transferring from USF to Oregon to Jacksonville

She’s averaging 2.6 ppg at USF. What the hell?
Loved her at SU. She was the women’s team Kadary for me. And they both played way better at Cuse than their scrubbier 2nd school…so far. I don’t get it.

She’s tall, skilled, and can really shoot it - how is she not a stud at USF?
Wonder how her injury effected her? Being out for over one season can be very difficult. Wonder if she was recuperated enough and able to work out at all during her redshirt season.

She was kind of a disappointment to me in her time here....expected more than just a spot up shooter which might be why she's getting so little time at USF. My question is do you think she could play for coach Legette with how weak she is on defense and nonexistent ballhandling.

Last edited:
She was kind of a disappointment to me in her time here...expected more than just a spot up shooter which might be why she's getting so little time at USF. My question is do you think she could play for coach Legette with how weak she is on defense and nonexistent ballhandling.
USF coach Fernandez is when UConn women played them, they were a very physical team. Didn't think that was a good choice for Priscilla when it was announced, so not surprised.

She’s averaging 2.6 ppg at USF. What the hell?
Loved her at SU. She was the women’s team Kadary for me. And they both played way better at Cuse than their scrubbier 2nd school…so far. I don’t get it.

She’s tall, skilled, and can really shoot it - how is she not a stud at USF?
She started season injured, plus it's been awhile she played.

She’s covered 3 of the 4 corners in the continental US.
New York, Florida and Oregon. Needs to perhaps head to Southern California then maybe Minnesota to complete her eligibility cycle since she’s originally from Texas. Certainly well rounded varied geographical stops she’s making in her collegiate career.

She’s covered 3 of the 4 corners in the continental US.
New York, Florida and Oregon. Needs to perhaps head to Southern California then maybe Minnesota to complete her eligibility cycle since she’s originally from Texas. Certainly well rounded varied geographical stops she’s making in her collegiate career.
She stayed for a full year after Hillman was gone.
She might have helped last year's team with her size and shooting ability.

She stayed for a full year after Hillman was gone.
She might have helped last year's team with her size and shooting ability.
I don’t know how well she‘s recovered from her injury, plus the effect of such an extended long layoff. As a young player I really liked the potential she showed and wished she had stayed, improved but lots of question marks now. Very good 3 point shooter but she only played in 17 of S Florida’s 34 games, No starts and averaged only 6.6 minutes in the games she did play in for them. Tough for her to continually adjust to new schools, areas of the country, new coaches and teammates. Hope things work out for her.

I don’t know how well she‘s recovered from her injury, plus the effect of such an extended long layoff. As a young player I really liked the potential she showed and wished she had stayed, improved but lots of question marks now. Very good 3 point shooter but she only played in 17 of S Florida’s 34 games, No starts and averaged only 6.6 minutes in the games she did play in for them. Tough for her to continually adjust to new schools, areas of the country, new coaches and teammates. Hope things work out for her.

Always thought USF was bad choice for her, the coach plays a physical defense, sometimes over the top.
I never felt that was her type of personality.