Pro football network mock NFL draft simulator has 2 top 55 prospects from Syracuse. | Syracusefan.com

Pro football network mock NFL draft simulator has 2 top 55 prospects from Syracuse.

Matthew Bergeron and Sean Tucker are both in the 50s.

That is 2 second round picks. That would be great for recruiting. Great job Dino and Matthew/Sean.

This is cool to do a mock simulation with your favorite team for the draft as well.
I’ve seen GW mock out anywhere from 3rd to 7th.

I’ll be interested to see where he lands.

I’ve seen GW mock out anywhere from 3rd to 7th.

I’ll be interested to see where he lands.
Wilson was ranked 160’on this mock.
I usually swag him with a 6th round pick if I am doing a sim. If healthy I think he goes 3rd or 4th round but the injury knocks him down to 6th round.

Any thoughts as to if we will see Tucker play a lot after being drafted, as in a RB1 or 2 capacity next season?

Garret was 170, Divito 275, Dakota Davis 475. I didn’t see Mikel Jone on the list. I went to 1000 and stopped.

Garret was 170, Divito 275, Dakota Davis 475. I didn’t see Mikel Jone on the list. I went to 1000 and stopped.
I'll consider Devito a Cuse NFL QB if he is blessed to make a roster

I'll consider Devito a Cuse NFL QB if he is blessed to make a roster
He had a very nice year at Illinois numbers wise. 70% passes completed 15 TD 4int 141.2 passer rating. Like money said have to imagine he gets in someone’s camp and gets a shot. Good for him.