Pro Player scores 113 points in single game | Syracusefan.com

Pro Player scores 113 points in single game

i scored 8 in my mens league game last night in a 1 point loss to the best team in our league.

including a nice reverse layup over (around) their 6'7" big man.

nice .. i had a triple double .. pts/assists/steals in my 25 and over league game over the weekend.. not great competition to be honest but good enough for someone running on a repaired acl.

BFD, I once scored 108 points and had 59 rebounds and 32 steals as Moose in Archrivals on the NES.

edit, and I shattered the backboard twice.

How does a guy averaging 7.6 ppg erupt for 113???????????????????????? This is crazier than Marko Lokar.

that name was the first that popped into my head when i read the article. a dude that came out of nowhere to have a huge scoring game.

Man, this is one of those stories that remind us there is still much about reality(including sports) that we don't fully understand. I love hearing about the triumph of the human spirit where someone rises beyond what anyone would have dreamed. Congrats on making magic my friend! I always wanted to be a legend for something good, but it's much easier to do for something bad it seems.

You'd think after the first 100 pts or so they'd maybe try defending him...

a. so he only scored 109?
b. the defense throughout the whole game was pretty horrific, but the 4th quarter was laughable.

My initial thought when I read the first reports was that the scoring outburst was staged. I'm not saying this video confirmed my suspicions, but almost none of his shots were contested in that clip.

Also, what the heck was that move he tried to pull at the 2:12 mark?

My initial thought when I read the first reports was that the scoring outburst was staged. I'm not saying this video confirmed my suspicions, but almost none of his shots were contested in that clip.

Also, what the heck was that move he tried to pull at the 2:12 mark?

whats wrong with the up and under? i thought he got fouled too...

That's professional basketball? Why wasn't I aware of these professional leagues coming out of HS? My friends and I could have all played "professional" basketball.

We have more competitive games in my driveway.