Professional wrestling and the ACC | Syracusefan.com

Professional wrestling and the ACC

NKR1978

Living Legend
Any other 90's wrestling nerds keep thinking that Syracuse, Louisville and Pitt are going to the ACC like the nWo at Bash on the Beach?

confused.jpg

Selling out to their biggest rival?

Any other 90's wrestling nerds keep thinking that Syracuse, Louisville and Pitt are going to the ACC like the nWo at Bash on the Beach?
which one is SU? hogan hall or nash? i mean SU and Pitt should be the hall and nash as we were the first defectors. but lville isnt important (or cool enough) to be hogan and be the ultimate traitor. i need some one elses thoughts.

i swear im not a nerd

which one is SU? hogan hall or nash? i mean SU and Pitt should be the hall and nash as we were the first defectors. but lville isnt important (or cool enough) to be hogan and be the ultimate traitor. i need some one elses thoughts.

i swear im not a nerd

Its a legitimate concern, IMO SU and Pitt should be Hall and Nash because Hall and Nash are best friends and have a history together. I guess Louisville lucks out and gets to be Hogan. As for who SU is, Hall or Nash, thats out of my league to decide something like that.

Its a legitimate concern, IMO SU and Pitt should be Hall and Nash because Hall and Nash are best friends and have a history together. I guess Louisville lucks out and gets to be Hogan. As for who SU is, Hall or Nash, thats out of my league to decide something like that.
i like your logic. makes sense. im gonna say su is nash. more successful over a longer period of time. i like hall but after the 90s he faded (and his current well being is another topic in itself). nash has been well known and popular for the last 20 years, so he gets my vote

i swear im not a nerd

Lies!

i like your logic. makes sense. im gonna say su is nash. more successful over a longer period of time. i like hall but after the 90s he faded (and his current well being is another topic in itself). nash has been well known and popular for the last 20 years, so he gets my vote

Makes sense, Nash played ball at Tennesee and were clearly the better basketball school.

So...wait. Would that make John Swofford Eric Bischoff or Vince Russo? Ted Turner?

I hope he's more Vince McMahon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom