Props from Marquise Lee... | Syracusefan.com

Props from Marquise Lee...

Nick44

All Conference
Samantha Steele asked him about which teams stood out to him this year at the HD Awards Show. He said "the washington corners played us well, the ND corners did too and so did the Syracuse corners, they played us amazingly."

I like him. And Samantha Steele is a babe.

I'm more of a Sage Steele fan myself.

images

He is good enough to be Top 5 pick next year.

The WR duo at USC could easily be the starting wideout duo on many NFL teams right now. It's insane how good those guys are.

Our guys should take that comment as a gigantic compliment.

Marquis Lee is a friggin' beast. Glad to hear he said that, despite them shredding us.

Marquis Lee is a friggin' beast. Glad to hear he said that, despite them shredding us.
Lee and Woods are amazing WR's, but if I remember correctly, they hurt us more running reverses they did with receptions.

Marquise should've won the Heisman this year. He would've if it wasnt for playing for such a disappointment.

I wonder if he also lost respect because his coach is such an unlikeable SOB.

Lee and Woods are amazing WR's, but if I remember correctly, they hurt us more running reverses they did with receptions.
Yeah they basically just got them the ball in space on screens and reverses and they just killed us on that stuff. Get a great athlete the ball in space and watch what happens, is the lesson.

*cough*ashtonbroyld*cough*

Yeah they basically just got them the ball in space on screens and reverses and they just killed us on that stuff. Get a great athlete the ball in space and watch what happens, is the lesson.

*cough*ashtonbroyld*cough*
Lee was fast enough to run through the defense. Broyld ain't gonna do that.

I didn't say how they shredded us, they just did. But agreed.

I know, but he seems shifty enough to make one or two dudes miss if you get him to the edge.

And I'm not really comparing him to Lee and Woods who, like I said, would be the starting WRs for a number of NFL teams right now. Just saying, he's the guy on our team who most reminds me of them athletically (on offense).

AB is excellent in open space. He's got wiggle on a big frame.

Marquise should've won the Heisman this year. He would've if it wasnt for playing for such a disappointment.

I wonder if he also lost respect because his coach is such an unlikeable SOB.

Agree 100%. He's by far the best college player I've seen this year. My only hope is that the J E T S stink bad enough next year that they have a shot to draft him.

Agree 100%. He's by far the best college player I've seen this year. My only hope is that the J E T S stink bad enough next year that they have a shot to draft him.

Marquis Lee is #3 for most entertaining college player to watch this year

#1 Tavon Austin
#2 Jadeveon Clowney
#3 Marquis Lee
#4 Johnny Manziel
#5 Kenjon Barner

(#3 through #5 are pretty exchangeable though)

Marquis Lee is #3 for most entertaining college player to watch this year

#1 Tavon Austin
#2 Jadeveon Clowney
#3 Marquis Lee
#4 Johnny Manziel
#5 Kenjon Barner

(#3 through #5 are pretty exchangeable though)
kenjon barner was my number 1. he made USC look like they were standing still. Clowney's definitely up there too. Kid could be in the NFL out of high school if it was legal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom