Props where Props are due! | Syracusefan.com

Props where Props are due!

OrangeinDC

Mission: Always destroy Bayside44 in Hoops!
This has been the best managed game by Coach of the season! Almost perfect! Freakin great job coaching today!

Buddy - Got busy! Didn’t force, scored in the flow, but was in killa mode from the start. Coach stayed with the hot hand (as he should) and he delivered.

JG – Played under control and did really good things.

Griff – Was Mr. Do it all today. Good Griff is just important for us to do big things.

Kadary – Clearly hurt, didn’t need him today but still got him some burn. No need for him to play much in this game if we didn’t need him, especially with game tomorrow. JG had his back today.

Jessie – Bruh! Changed the game in the first half, played really well when MD had foul trouble and solid backup in the second half.

Big Bad Bobby B – Just Solid off the bench for both forward spots really good and active game for him.

MD – After a bad first half, he show the whole bag of tricks in the second half. He was Felix today (young people won’t even get that reference!).

Q – Played good in spurts but his squad had his back.

Coach - We went 8 deep in the first half! Everybody played a role and/or contributed. Substitutions were on point and he really managed what was going on out there. When players had problems, teamates backed each other up by stepping in and contributing. Could have given Buddy a blow towards the end to save his legs a little for tomorrow, but no complaints here!

Great job Team!

Last edited:
Our fortune tomorrow rides on Richmond’s knee and whatever is left in Buddy’s legs...
I'm hoping the confidence from today carry's over with the team. We always need him, but if he can't do his thing, other guys have to step up and do what they do best. We have 4/5 guys that can drop 20 on you like that, just ball out!

OrangeinDC are we seeing you at the Hokie FB game this year? Need to catch up
I'm planning on it! I'm even going to buy some rinky dink grill for you to put together for old time sake! I was hoping to see you at the Maryland game last year, got to see a lot of my board folk.

I'm planning on it! I'm even going to buy some rinky dink grill for you to put together for old time sake! I was hoping to see you at the Maryland game last year, got to see a lot of my board folk.
Hey let me know how many in your NoVA group are coming

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom