Prov Umass to OT on ESPNU | Syracusefan.com

Prov Umass to OT on ESPNU

jordoo

Living Legend
I'm confused as to whom I should be pulling for. FSU just beat Umass so their loss should hurt ACC conference RPI yet we have beaten the two best BE teams so if Providence wins does that help our RPI down the road when they lose to Nova and St. Johns?

One thing is for sure the more I watch Ed Cooley the more convinced I become that he is a pretty dang good coach.

senorpalmer

Living Legend
I'm a little confused. Is UMass wearing its road jerseys (gray, with UMass lettering) at home in this one? PC is wearing home white though their jerseys say Providence. I don't pay attention to either team to know what's normal for either of them.

jordoo

Living Legend
I'm a little confused. Is UMass wearing its road jerseys (gray, with UMass lettering) at home in this one? PC is wearing home white though their jerseys say Providence. I don't pay attention to either team to know what's normal for either of them.

It would seem so. definitely Umass court and they aren't in their whites.

jordoo

Living Legend
Well that's over. Santa Clara vs Gonzaga now. I haven't been overly impressed with Gonzaga other than Bell and Pangos as shooters.

CaptainJ

Disembodied?
I'm confused like both of you. I didnt know it was permissible to like Big East coaches on here.

Kudos for your bravery, i think Im about to pop my first beer in tribute to you. Are you ok with a rolling rock?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseclass96

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom