PS 5 vs. XBOX Series X | Syracusefan.com

PS 5 vs. XBOX Series X

Where do you stand?
I dunno, but I love your avatar.

My wife and I’s best-buddy-couple have a son, not quite 2 yet, but from a young age up til now the best way to calm him during a car ride is to throw on 36 chambers.

I dunno, but I love your avatar.

My wife and I’s best-buddy-couple have a son, not quite 2 yet, but from a young age up til now the best way to calm him during a car ride is to throw on 36 chambers.
Just got my 4 month old a Wu Tang onesie. Raising him right, Nate.

I've always been a PlayStation guy. I have a ps4 planning on getting a ps5 when it drops in price a bit.
I don’t play much, but still play a bit, and have been an XBOX guy for years. PS5 has the advantage with some exclusive titles but I really only play sports titles, so that isn’t a big deal for me.

I don’t play much, but still play a bit, and have been an XBOX guy for years. PS5 has the advantage with some exclusive titles but I really only play sports titles, so that isn’t a big deal for me.
I like the PS sticks more for sports

If your just playing sports games xbox is fine. Ps is coming out with a new Spider-Man and Batman game which will be huge.

Historically I have preferred the PS, but I can't stand the PS controller, so I rigged my PS up to use an XBox controller and was happy (disclaimer, my state of the art current hardware is a PS3).

Should have been a poll here

but PS5 is my choice. I am excited about the 3D audio and the haptic features of the new controller, that sounds like tons of fun. Add in the way the SSD seems like its going to decimate load times is really exciting to me.

can’t wait to get my hands on this

I am torn. We have an Xbox One and a PS4. Also have a switch. Don't get a lot of time to play them and honestly the sports games the last 4 years have sucked plus no college sports. Next gen looks promising for sports.

Anyone actually get a pre order in? I tried but they were sold out in like 2 mins. I'm thinking of going PS5 because of heat issues with Series X but it probably depends on which one is actually available.

I am torn. We have an Xbox One and a PS4. Also have a switch. Don't get a lot of time to play them and honestly the sports games the last 4 years have sucked plus no college sports. Next gen looks promising for sports.

Anyone actually get a pre order in? I tried but they were sold out in like 2 mins. I'm thinking of going PS5 because of heat issues with Series X but it probably depends on which one is actually available.
Based on precedent, you’ll end up owning both. ;)

Very. I hate all the modern/future crap. Loved Black Ops 1, WW2 etc. This one looks fun.
I was really excited about ww2, I kept having issues with the game, I kept getting errors, I might need to erase it and dl it again.

I was really excited about ww2, I kept having issues with the game, I kept getting errors, I might need to erase it and dl it again.

I'm a campaign guy ( don't have time or youth to do all the online stuff).. and not enough friends who still play to setups private games so it was ok for me. I am a huge military history guy too.

On a separate note I wonder if a gamer group on syrfan would be a fun idea..

I'm a campaign guy ( don't have time or youth to do all the online stuff).. and not enough friends who still play to setups private games so it was ok for me. I am a huge military history guy too.

On a separate note I wonder if a gamer group on syrfan would be a fun idea..
I’d be down

been asking the college kids about this that i meet from time to time on campus and its been 2 groups.. a small number that a first adopters and money is not an issue and those that buy it when the value is there.. right now I think its about 10%-90% . both my kids said at college no one they know is buying one as the new game line up is so bad.

been asking the college kids about this that i meet from time to time on campus and its been 2 groups.. a small number that a first adopters and money is not an issue and those that buy it when the value is there.. right now I think its about 10%-90% . both my kids said at college no one they know is buying one as the new game line up is so bad.

Right now basically anyone is gonna have to wait unless you want to buy on ebay. The retail industry is losing vs the scalpers who use bots to buy up stock immediately and crash sites and then list on ebay.

This is main reason no one is buying.

Another reason people wait is you almost never want the release one as it typically has some flaw. You can wait a couple months and get it then

I get pissed with each new machine stating backwards compatibility and each time ncaa 14 is not one of the ones that works.
Fingers crossed for the franchise returning this gen.

Of course EA would probably screw it up and focus on something like Ultimate Team and leave dynasty mode features bare.

Fingers crossed for the franchise returning this gen.

Of course EA would probably screw it up and focus on something like Ultimate Team and leave dynasty mode features bare.

At least Madden will be more like it should with next gen. I haven't bought it in 7 years. Dynamic weather looks cool .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom