PS: Police and DA Investigate Roger Springfield | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

PS: Police and DA Investigate Roger Springfield

That John Wayne's real name was Marion Morrison.
And he was an All-American lineman at USC. His big screen compadre Ward Bond was a teammate of his too, I believe.

EDIT: Actually got that backwards. Bond was the starting lineman, Wayne lost his scholarship after he suffered a career ending body surfing injury.

And he was an All-American lineman at USC. His big screen compadre Ward Bond was a teammate of his too, I believe.

0.jpg

N
Maybe so but given the past year and a half, it won't matter. I hope it's some sort of financial scandal if you know what I mean.
Not a Financial Scandal. I wish. Not Bernie Fine, but will not look good for SU sports.

Learn something new everyday.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Richie was a classmate (we took a lot of journalism classes together) .. and a fairly close friend of mine. He was one of the guys I was watching television with at the TEP house on the day Ernie Davis died. (I was dating one of Richie's fraternity brothers at the time).

Richie was a classmate (we took a lot of journalism classes together) .. and a fairly close friend of mine. He was one of the guys I was watching television with at the TEP house on the day Ernie Davis died. (I was dating one of Richie's fraternity brothers at the time).
Joyce you have the most interesting stories and tidbits.

N

Not a Financial Scandal. I wish. Not Bernie Fine, but will not look good for SU sports.

Hopefully the DA will handle this issue more professionally in the press than he did the last time. He's essentially the reason why the Fine mess has no real closure (i.e. injection of opinion). Just the facts, ma'am.

He's being arrested for the Crappy video ( so I'm told) they showed at the Dome after the 900th victory the other night ...

Hopefully the DA will handle this issue more professionally in the press than he did the last time. He's essentially the reason why the Fine mess has no real closure (i.e. injection of opinion). Just the facts, ma'am.

I think that hope sailed when Fitz confirmed that they were investigating him and that that investigation would probably require another 2 or 3 weeks worth of work before he'd have any further comment. So now the entire community knows, or thinks it knows, that Roger is a very bad man....worthy of investigation by Syracuse Police and the DAs office, but no indication as to whether he's a murder, sexual predator, kiddie Pron consumer or maybe he was just fencing bathrobes and isotoner gloves.

That makes me wonder, away from the camera, does he still go by his real name? I'm always curious about celebs who changed their names. For instance, I've read that Michael Keaton has his given name, Michael Douglas, on his driver's license, passport, etc and doesn't answer to Keaton.

I think he's trying to tell us that you should learn something new every day?

For instance, today I learned that I cannot vault a moving car, and that there are computers that allow you to type by blowing into a tube when your arms are, erm, unavailable.
Or you were caught operating a computer well Impaired .

That makes me wonder, away from the camera, does he still go by his real name? I'm always curious about celebs who changed their names. For instance, I've read that Michael Keaton has his given name, Michael Douglas, on his driver's license, passport, etc and doesn't answer to Keaton.
In Dick's case, he has legally changed his name, and he uses Dick Stockton for everything.

Would the local public have any idea who Roger Springfield or who SU's media director is if he hadn't been a sportscaster on WSTM? Anybody know who the predecessor was?

I honestly have no idea what this investigation is about, because I avoided that weird inbox information fest from the other night, but from all the ambiguous comments made by some posters here, I think I have come up with a pretty good hypothesis of what it is.

Is that why the two Cahak brothers are ALWAYS in those terrible Big East commercials
Oh man I want to make a joke (not related to the Cahak brothers), but I can't. I can't wait until this comes out in full so I can make my inappropriate jokes.