PS: Police and DA Investigate Roger Springfield | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

PS: Police and DA Investigate Roger Springfield

There are a lot of other outlets nationally who have picked up on the story I didn't bother posting them because they were redundant

I agree but deadspin leans toward the sleezy and non ethical side. If they hear a rumor they will post, unlike other national outlets.

Or just go to the Syracuse.com article and read the comments,

A bunch of idiots over there. I can tell you they have their facts wrong. It'll come out, let it all play out.

It's okay guys, the Hardly Boys are on the case.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356052349.385448.jpg

Wasn't Roger's wife the news anchor at WSTM? Pat Nielson or something like that? (Ok maybe not because it seemed Jackie Robinson had been there forever) Not that it has anything to do with this 'breaking news' story. (Yes I hate that term.) Just wondering.

Wasn't Roger's wife the news anchor at WSTM? Pat Nielson or something like that? (Ok maybe not because it seemed Jackie Robinson had been there forever) Not that it has anything to do with this 'breaking news' story. (Yes I hate that term.) Just wondering.
Yes you are right . If I recall she left when she became pregnant. That had to be at least 20-25 years ago.

She was a fill-in and/or possibly a weekend anchor at the 3 for a bit. My foggy memory is telling me she went to 5 and did the same thing late in her career but I'm not even 50% sure of it.

Yes you are right . If I recall she left when she became pregnant. That had to be at least 20-25 years ago.

She was a fill-in and/or possibly a weekend anchor at the 3 for a bit. My foggy memory is telling me she went to 5 and did the same thing late in her career but I'm not even 50% sure of it.

Thanks for the responses. I do remember her getting pregnant. And yes my memory is foggy as well. ;)