PS: Syracuse football exploring options in kick return game heading into the preseason | Syracusefan.com

PS: Syracuse football exploring options in kick return game heading into the preseason

The quote at the end about being put in good field position sounds very NFL mindset to me which I think was part of the problem on special teams in the last regime.

We're always going to put guys back there who are capable of giving us good field position," Moore said

I would rather hear about wanting a player capable of big plays or taking it to the house etc... I know in the end you want both but the nuance of the mindset I think is important and previously held back ST

The quote at the end about being put in good field position sounds very NFL mindset to me which I think was part of the problem on special teams in the last regime.

We're always going to put guys back there who are capable of giving us good field position," Moore said

I would rather hear about wanting a player capable of big plays or taking it to the house etc... I know in the end you want both but the nuance of the mindset I think is important and previously held back ST
I'd rather start every drive on the 35 than get two return TDs and every other drive starting on the 20

I'd rather start every drive on the 35 than get two return TDs and every other drive starting on the 20

Yup when you're 108th or whatever, getting to #50 with consistency is mich much more productive than occasionally breaking one.