PS: Syracuse seniors Jay Bromley and Macky MacPherson to represent Orange at ACC Football Kickoff | Syracusefan.com

PS: Syracuse seniors Jay Bromley and Macky MacPherson to represent Orange at ACC Football Kickoff

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse officially became a member of the Atlantic Coast Conference earlier this week, shedding its ties to the Big East on July 1. A new league means a new location for media day, and this year the Orange will be heading to Greensboro, N.C., for the 2013 ACC Football Kickoff.

Head coach Scott Shafer will attend along with his new ACC coaching colleagues, and he will be joined by seniors Jay Bromley and Macky MacPherson.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangefootb...niors_jay_bromley_a.html#incart_river_default

good for Macky.

enjoy these spoils.

he took a lot of heat on here, some from yours truely...but nobody ever took his job, got to applaud that.

hes going to be counted on immensly this year...and im not even talking about getting the QB exchange down with the new starting QB whos will barely have any on campus time before the game v nambla st.

im talking everything that a veteran will need to be. its possible hes now the best OL and with all wide eyes on him, hes going to have to lead.

i expect him to be named as Co-Captain and to handle a lot of microphones after games.

Oh Lord

Syracuse officially became a member of the Atlantic Coast Conference earlier this week, shedding its ties to the Big East on July 1. A new league means a new location for media day, and this year the Orange will be heading to Greensboro, N.C., for the 2013 ACC Football Kickoff.

Head coach Scott Shafer will attend along with his new ACC coaching colleagues, and he will be joined by seniors Jay Bromley and Macky MacPherson.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangefootb...niors_jay_bromley_a.html#incart_river_default
Cohen wrote:

"He is joined by MacPherson, the team's starting center, who has assumed leadership role through his hard work, impressive football IQ and dedication to the SU program"

Code for very little talent but he works hard and plays smart. I wonder what kind of a grade he'd give Macky? Probably on par with many here prior to last year. ;-)

Can anyone explain to me why so many "experts" are ignoring Bromley when they talk about our best player on defense this year? All I keep hearing is Spruill or Davis. Bromley spent a fair amount of time playing in the other team's backfield last year and was a wall against the run. If it wasn't for Bromley and Goggins last year, our LB's would've spent a lot more time getting pushed backwards by o-lineman, similar to the year before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom