PS: Syracuse wide receiver Corey Cooper to have structured lifestyle at Jireh Prep | Syracusefan.com

PS: Syracuse wide receiver Corey Cooper to have structured lifestyle at Jireh Prep

Hope he works hard and it pays off for him.

Any guesses on the percentage of players who have to go prep and end up matriculating at their original verbal school?

Hope he works hard and it pays off for him.

Any guesses on the percentage of players who have to go prep and end up matriculating at their original verbal school?

Some prep coaches strongly encourage the recruits to honor their commitments.

Some prep coaches strongly encourage the recruits to honor their commitments.

In a perfect world, that would be great. In a realistic world, however, I think kids have to do what's right for them. Things change in a years time. Really have to reevaluate the situation. The same goes for teams. Just the same, I hope we can stick with this kid.

In a perfect world, that would be great. In a realistic world, however, I think kids have to do what's right for them. Things change in a years time. Really have to reevaluate the situation. The same goes for teams. Just the same, I hope we can stick with this kid.

Sounds like CC has a strong relationship with Macdonald. I think that pays off in the end.

Two things to keep in mind here:
1. Cooper is going to prep school (not JUCO) for one semester, taking 2 classes and an SAT prep in an attempt to enroll at SU in January 2014.
2. McDonald "placed" Cooper at Jireh after visiting the school and talking with the HC

Since he's prepping a semester vs juco he'll still have 5 years to play 4@ SU correct?