Pugh's Draft Journey - an article on his Agents steps to get him into the first round | Syracusefan.com

Pugh's Draft Journey - an article on his Agents steps to get him into the first round

That is awesome. Hey Pugh - maybe a $100k for the IPF? ;)

Great read - The video of Pugh is even better. The feeling he must of had when he got that call is probably so surreal. The life's worth of hard work and to finally be able to say "I am a NFL player" is awesome, just awesome.

If you finish watching the Pugh video, a group of "recommended" videos pop up. One of them is highlights of Pugh's games against Pitt the last two years. He makes a huge leap in his game from Soph to Junior year.

Great read - The video of Pugh is even better. The feeling he must of had when he got that call is probably so surreal. The life's worth of hard work and to finally be able to say "I am a NFL player" is awesome, just awesome.
Agreed. Good kid from a good family. Made a great decision leaving a year early. I am very happy for him and wish him the best with the Giants.

I have been a Jets fan since I was a kid but might have to become a Giants fan...the Syracuse connections are getting too damn strong to ignore. At the least, they are going to be my NFC team to root for.

"Herock is a former executive with the Falcons and Packers, but he's been running the interview training service for well over a decade now and he tells Ross that Pugh is the best interview he's ever had".

Agreed. Good kid from a good family. Made a great decision leaving a year early. I am very happy for him and wish him the best with the Giants.

I have been a Jets fan since I was a kid but might have to become a Giants fan...the Syracuse connections are getting too damn strong to ignore. At the least, they are going to be my NFC team to root for.

My father-in-law (a Jets fan like myself) called me after the draft and asked if I'm becoming a Giants Fan-I wish I could, but once I pick a team, I can't switch. Definitely rooting for all the Cuse guys, though.

My father-in-law (a Jets fan like myself) called me after the draft and asked if I'm becoming a Giants Fan-I wish I could, but once I pick a team, I can't switch. Definitely rooting for all the Cuse guys, though.
I never have changed any of my teams and don't think it is possible for me either. But I can at least root for the Giants when they are playing anyone but the Jets. That will be my intention from this point forward...

Herock is a former executive with the Falcons and Packers, but he's been running the interview training service for well over a decade now and he tells Ross that Pugh is the best interview he's ever had.
One of my favorite parts of the article.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom