Puzzle Goddess Conquers Puzzle from Hell.. | Syracusefan.com

Puzzle Goddess Conquers Puzzle from Hell..

newmexicuse

All Conference
My wife is a true puzzle goddess. She amazingly completed the puzzle from hell with only minor assistance from moi.
1597675177525.jpeg

I got it last week and am working on it.
The top third and the court were not that hard, but man trying to get those crowd pieces was absolutely brutal. My wife and I had a lot of 1 to 2 hour sessions where we only got in a handful of pieces between us. She made a huge push at the end to finish it up with very little help from me the last couple of days. She was awesome, hope you have a puzzle goddess to help you out !!!

GOOD, GOOD Luck to You !!!

The top third and the court were not that hard, but man trying to get those crowd pieces was absolutely brutal. My wife and I had a lot of 1 to 2 hour sessions where we only got in a handful of pieces between us. She made a huge push at the end to finish it up with very little help from me the last couple of days. She was awesome, hope you have a puzzle goddess to help you out !!!

GOOD, GOOD Luck to You !!!
Ha ha, you are spot on, I have made progress on the top and the court. I'm dreading the crowd sections. When I first started, I thought “How hard can this be? I have an engineering degree from Syracuse, I’m really smart!”. Then I realized out of the 1000 pieces, 900 are small people in Orange. I’m on my own, no puzzle goddess, so any positive energy you can send my way will be appreciated.

Well done. I started it and then my toddler decided to take it apart for me...so it's back in the box waiting for COVID-20 lockdown.
I got it for Xmas and hasn't left the box. Maybe this winter if no sports.

the puzzle goddess and myself have made the decision that we will NEVER be doing that puzzle a second time. Normally, we would just donate old puzzles that we do not intend to redo. However, we could not inflict that puzzle on some poor person from goodwill. It must go to a rabid, but patient Cuse fan. Therefore, we will ship the puzzle from hell to a knowing enthusiastic Cuse fan victom. Just PM me your address if anybody out there wants it, first come, first served.

the puzzle goddess and myself have made the decision that we will NEVER be doing that puzzle a second time. Normally, we would just donate old puzzles that we do not intend to redo. However, we could not inflict that puzzle on some poor person from goodwill. It must go to a rabid, but patient Cuse fan. Therefore, we will ship the puzzle from hell to a knowing enthusiastic Cuse fan victom. Just PM me your address if anybody out there wants it, first come, first served.
I am making slow but steady progress. I have the outer borders done except for 1 piece I can't find. If you want to send me that 1 piece it would make my life a lot easier! Of course the knowing enthusiastic Cuse fan victim you send the rest of the puzzle would go crazy.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom