Class of 2023 - QB Ajani Sheppard (NY) Verbal to Rutgers | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 QB Ajani Sheppard (NY) Verbal to Rutgers

You think we could offer him as a QB/Athlete?

If QB doesn't work out I'm sure they could find a position for him.
Anae apparently likes big strong QB who are athletic and can play other positions.

I guess it could happen. It would be a great chance for Sheppard; his best shot to get to the NFL. Might evolve into a Taysom Hill type player. He might want a chance to play at a place where they promise him he is a QB and a QB only though.

Sounds like "a bird in the hand"

ODU is actually expanding their stadium. Cuse ought to consider playing them in future.
Exponentially better program than Rutgers.

Sheppard commits to Rutgers today and Dohn immediately makes him an 86 and the 4th best player in the state. No way he does that if he remained commited to Old Dominion. He gave his team mate and SU commit Moultrie-Goddard an 83.

Last edited:
Sheppard commits to Rutgers today and Dohn immediately makes him an 86 and the 4th best player in the state. No way he does that if he remained commited to Old Dominion. He gave his team mate and SU commit Moultrie-Goddard an 83.

by doing that he's just going to get Shady fired quicker since the brainwashed sheep are led to believe they are overflowing with talent. Ratings !!

1). Hahahahahaha
2). Kids a good athlete but from the few games I saw him in, his passing needs a ton of work - can't be an offer as QB

Dohn is the Rutgers equivalent of Baghdad Bob, Joe Isuzu and Tommy Flanagan. The Piscataway Propagandist.

Artur Sitkowski Part Deux

Pretty sure his bro was kicked out of syracuse for a much bigger mistake then two failed drug tests but thats not my business to say and not sins of his brother. Thought qadir had a super high ceiling however. Think he had nfl potential.

Dohn is the Rutgers equivalent of Baghdad Bob, Joe Isuzu and Tommy Flanagan. The Piscataway Propagandist.
Surprising move for Rutgers.

I don’t follow their recruiting closely but I do follow recruiting for players from NYS. And they keep taking players no one other P5 school wants.

Maybe their staff has extraordinary skills at identifying talent no one else can see.

Hope Sheppard makes some major strides and ends up being a good player. I don’t think he has the talent to play QB at this level and i think he is too slow to play LB. Maybe he can grow into a DE, or a TE?

I miss him success wherever he ends up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom