Class of 2021 - QB Athan Kaliakmanis (IL) Transferring to Rutgers | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Athan Kaliakmanis (IL) Transferring to Rutgers

Seems he already owns some of the correct t-shirts
Going old school. All my shirts with the seal seem to be getting smaller. I’m running out of them. Handing down to kids.

Most recent highlight film. Brother is #18 at receiver. Both are Freshman Varsity starters.

Makes me wonder...if everything goes well the next couple of years, Dino would likely be poached. If it doesn't get better in the next couple, you'd think he'd be fired. Does offering a kid for 2021 indicate, that if Dino does well, he plans on staying? Why waste resources and time recruiting a kid for 2021 if one way or another you won't be here...or am I just reading waaaay to much into it?

Makes me wonder...if everything goes well the next couple of years, Dino would likely be poached. If it doesn't get better in the next couple, you'd think he'd be fired. Does offering a kid for 2021 indicate, that if Dino does well, he plans on staying? Why waste resources and time recruiting a kid for 2021 if one way or another you won't be here...or am I just reading waaaay to much into it?

Id say your reading too much into this. Let's say Dino does leave, by his choice or not, and this kid likes where Dino ends up. Now Dino already has a leg up in recruiting the kid and the kid is very familiar with Dino. Worth every bit of effort in my opinion. You see it happen time and time again in college football recruiting.

Dino Kaliakmanis caught two balls on Nubin including one he had to go up for. The sophomore is a prospect to watch with his ball skills and competitiveness. He regularly hooked up with brother Athan Kaliakmanis, a tall, strong-armed freshman who was recently offered by Syracuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom